OUR MOST POPULAR ITEMS
In 1949, a young man from a small Greek village, Nicholas Lambrinides, opened his first restaurant overlooking the skyline of Cincinnati. Since then, Skyline Chili’s Coneys and Ways have been enjoyed by generations. Skyline Chili continues to be made from Nicholas’s original recipe and a secret blend of spices, and it continues to bring family and friends together for an experience like no other.
About our Food
There’s nothing like it. Skyline’s original, secret-recipe chili is traditionally served over a hot dog in a bun and topped with cheese (a Cheese Coney) or poured over steamed spaghetti with cheese (a 3-Way). Orders at the restaurant always come with oyster crackers, which locals like to dab with hot sauce to make “cracker bombs.” Skyline Chili is synonymous with Cincinnati-style chili, but you don’t have to live near a Skyline restaurant to enjoy it, because you can get it shipped anywhere in the country. Feeling Good, It’s Skyline Time!
Our Famous Skyline Dip Recipe
Classic Skyline Chili Dip - Party Size
9x13 Oven/Microwave Safe Pan
12 ounces of cream cheese softened to room temp
13 to 15 ounces of Skyline Chili
1 quart microwave safe bowl
12 ounces of Skyline Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Your favorite tortilla or corn chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 12 ounces of cream cheese in an even layer into your pan.
- Heat 13 to 15 ounces of Skyline Chili in covered 1 quart microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour heated chili evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Place pan in preheated (375 degrees) oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top evenly with 12 ounces of Skyline Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Dig in! Scoop the Skyline Dip with your favorite tortilla or corn chip.